Friday, October 1, 2010

How do you do it?

I have been so busy over the last few weeks, that I wonder, how do other bloggers, artists, designers... busy moms do keep up? Not only the creative process is somewhat messy, but then taking pictures of your art, write the descriptions (or story behind each piece), uploading them to the web, do some marketing here and there, etc, can take lots of time and energy, that I wonder how do you do it? =)

I am a true artist at heart, which means, that as much as I try to follow an schedule, I always tend to just follow my heart... then Friday comes, and I am in my office surrounded by such a mess... that I need to stop creating and clean up my idea boards, working tables, sometimes even the floor, from all the "wonderful" ideas and projects that I have started all at once! ;-)

My office after a week's clay work ;-) Happy weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment