Wednesday, March 2, 2011

We are Top Etsy Shop of February! :-)

Thank you all so much for your wonderful support! Its great to be able to share with you this clay adventure in the art world!

To those of you who do not know me, I have been working with polymer clay since 1997. It was then that I discovered this medium that allowed me to express my creativity via 3D paintings and sculptures. ClayCatShop is the natural evolution of being able to offer my art pieces to everybody.

Our Matryoshka pendants (picture submitted to the contest)
 These are my Matryoshka style pendants!
I made 2 kinds of moody dolls
(happy/sad)  and a sweet mother with 2 children.

I can customize them for you! :)






If you have an idea that you want expressed in polymer clay, let me know,
I love to work on custom pieces! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment