Thursday, December 9, 2010

2011 will be a Honeysuckle Rose year!

Hi everybody! ...as a designer I adore Pantone, and I use their color charts when designing and creating everything... even to decorate my house! =) ...today I read that their color for 2011 is Honeysuckle Rose! And I couldnt agree more with their Executive Director when she says that “In times of stress, we need something to lift our spirits"

At Clay Cat Shop we LOVE Honeysuckle Rose!!! Our cat is wearing it... and I must confess that I wear it quite a bit too! =) So, I went on Etsy and created a treasure with my favorite items in that color spectrum... so here it is, my wish list of Honeysuckle rose etsy's handmade items! <3


http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d011f5b884e6d911f566704/in-tune-with-pantones-2011s-color-choice

No comments:

Post a Comment