Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wishing you all a Very Happy New Year 2012!!!!


Happy New Year 2012!!!

As we welcome the new year, and we reflect on the one that comes to an end, I must say I'm very grateful and happy for the laughs and the tears, for the lessons learned and the lessons taught, for all of ClayCatShop's accomplishments, and even for that one project that didnt turn out great, for all the dreams that came true and those who took new shape, for my dear family, my good old friends and the new ones, specially for the ones I met at European Clay Carnival in Germany, and for all of you who share this wonderful space with me!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!

I wish you all a year full of love, health and blessings!!! Let's all make 2012 a truly magical year!!!!
Fulfill your dreams and follow your heart!!!! :)


xox
Adri

No comments:

Post a Comment